Objetive: To rotate all the players, then the ball and finally create an opportunity to score with the player behind the goal.
- The play’s starts out of 3-2-1.
- Players 1, 2 and 3 represent the midfielders
- Players 4, 5 and 6 represent the attack.
- Player 6 starts with the ball
- Every player rotates 2 spots
- Player 6 carries the ball to top of box
- Player 6 starts a work ball to middie behind the goal
- Player 6 passes the ball to player 3
- Player 3 passes the ball to player 2 then cuts to the crease and drag a defender wide
- Player 5 makes a “V” cut to attrac attention
- Player 2 passes the ball to player 1
- Player 4 runs to “X” to back up the shot
- Player 1 sneaks up to the crease and shot to score.