Objetive: To move the ball to opposite player referring to the player that starts with the ball and also move the players for creating confusión and in this way create a goal chance+
- The play’s starts out of 3-2-1.
- Players 1, 2 and 3 represent the midfielders
- Players 4, 5 and 6 represent the attack.
- Player 4 starts with the ball.
- Player 4 passes the ball to player 2
- Player 2 passes the ball to player 1
- Player 1 passes the ball to player 3
- Player 3 is the opposite with reference to player 4
- Player 1, 2 and 4 make a “V” cut to the crease and out
- Player 3 makes a quick move to the goal
- Player 6 cuts back up to “X”
- Player 5 sneaks up to the crease for quick stick
- Player 3 shots to score or passes the ball to player 5