Objetive: To move the players to one side of the field for creating space and okayer confusión and in this way create a goal chance
- The play is initiated out of 2-2-2.
- Players 1, 2 and 3 represent the midfielders
- Players 4, 5 and 6 represent the attack.
- Player 3 starts with the ball.
- Player 3 passes the ball to player 1
- Player 1 passes to player 2
- Player 3 cuts to the crease at the same time that player 1 passes the ball
- Players 6 and 5 cut to above crease and loop back, at the same time that player 1 sweeps
- Player 1 cuts to the middle after the pass
- Player 2 runs to the right side of the field
- Player 1 picks player 2 deffense
- Player 6 goes to a low “X”
- Player 2 shots to score