- The play starts in a 2-1-1-2 formation.
- Player 1 is the dodging attackman.
Players 2 and 3 are the remaining attackman.
- Player 4, 5 and 6 are midfielders.
- Player 6 is covered by a longstick.
- Player 1 begins the play with a Dodge from the corner.
- Player 5 cuts across the top of the box and sets a pick for player 6.
- Player 4 follow player 5 and seals the back of 5’s defender.
- Then 6 is going to have an open lane to cut.
- Player 3 will set a pick on GLE for player 2 (when 1 begins the play).
- Then player 3 will the roll to X (to support 1).
- As player 1 dodge, player 6 is cutting down the wing looking for quick shot.
- His second option (of player 1) is player 2 cutting of the GLE after the pick form player 3.
- Player 5 is going to follow player 6 to support player 1.
- Player 4 is going to find a skip lane in the top of the right corner of the box.
- Player 2 should be open in the right side of the goal, looking for a cross pass.
- This Dodge Works great off end line or low sideline re-starts.
- This Dodge needs a lot of space.
- Run this from any corner of the field.