To isolate a 1 vs 1 dodge on the wing, creating space through the moving off the ball
- The play is initiated out of 2-2-2.
- Player 1, 2 and 3 represent the attack.
- Player 4, 5 and 6 are midfielders
- The play begins moving the ball around the perimeter
- Player 1 passes the ball to 2
- Player 4 sprints out to the wing.
- Player 2 passes the ball to 4.
- Player 6 cuts across the high crease.
- Player 5 cuts up top.
- Player 3 cuts behind the goal to “X”.
- Player 1 cuts off player 3´s defender.
- Player 4 dodges.
- If player 4 is not able to score, he passes to player 1.
- Player 1 shoots on goal.
- If player 1 is not open, player 4 passes the ball to player 6.
- Player 6 shoots on goal.