Objective: To create multiple scoring opportunities from a Dodge that starts behind the goal in a 2-2-2 formation
- The play is initiated out of 2-2-2.
- Players 1, 2 and 3 represent the attack.
- Player 4 and 5 are midfielders covered by short-stick defenders.
- Player 6 is a midfielder covered by long-stick.
- Player 2 begins play with a hard Dodge toward “X”.
- Player 3 begins a cut behind the GLE.
- Player 1 toward player 3 clearing out of space for player 2.
- Player 4 cut toward player 5.
- Player 4 sets a screen on player 5’s defender.
- Player 6 sneaks down the wing.
- Player 2 breaks the plane of GLE.
- Player 5 cuts of player 4’s pick.
- Player 6 slides down the wing.
- Player 1 slips into the open line.
- Player 2 would have 3 possible options to pass the ball.
- Player 1, 6 or 5 has a possible open shot to the goal.