Objective: To create space and a scoring opportunity led by clearing space allowing a midfielder to sweep.
- The play is initiated out of 2-2-2.
- Players 1, 2 and 3 represent the attack.
- Player 5 and 6 are midfielders covered by shorts sticks.
- Player 4 is a midflieder covered by long-stick.
- Players 5 and 6 begin play with ball reversal up top.
- Player 3 and 4 set a double screen on GLE for player 1
- Player 2 sneaks back pipe
- Player 5 clears through after passes to player 6.
- Player 1 cuts behind and screens for a possible quick shot.
- Player 6 sweeps lefty looking to shoot or pass to player 1.
- If player 1 receives the ball the should shoot.
- Player 3 rolls behind the “X”.
- Player 2 stays on back pipe, and is back up.
- Player 6 supports up top.
- Player 2 receives a pass from player 1.
- If player 2 is able to shoot, he shoots.
- If player 2 is not able to shoot, passes the ball to player 3.