Objective: To set a double switch to create space and let the way free for player 5 to shot.
- This is a quick ten-second play that Works well off the end line.
- The play is initiated out of 1-4-1.
- Players 3, 4 and 6 represent the attack.
- Players 1, 3 and 5 represent the midfielders.
- Player 5 begins the play with the ball.
- Players 3 and 6 switch their positions.
- Players 1 and 2 switch their positions.
- Player 5 holds the ball on the side.
- Player 3 back up to “X”.
- Player 4 clears out the crease.
- Player 5 dodges to the crease
- Player 5 shots
- Player 2 supports on the top
- Player 6 supports on the side