Objective: To set a double screen on the crease which will enable 5 to get open for a shot.
- This is a quick ten-second play that works well off the end line.
- The play is initiated out of 1-4-1.
- 2, 3 and 6 represent the attack.
- 1, 4 and 5 represent the midfielders
- 4 is in front of the goal on the crease
- 5 is next to 4
- 6 begins the play with the ball.
- 3 passes the ball to 6.
- As 3 passes the ball, 2 cuts to the crease.
- 6 catches the ball and moves behind the GLE.
- 4 and 2 set a double pick.
- As 6 catches, 5 cuts over the double pick.
- 6 passes the ball to 5.
- 1 supports on the top.
- 3 supports on the side.
- 5 shoots on the goal.