Objetive: To set a double screen on the low crease wich will enable 4 to get open for a question mark shot.
- This is a quick ten second play that Works well off the end line.
- The play is initiated out of 1-4-1.
- Players 1, 2 and 3 represent the attack.
- Players 4, 5 and 6 represent the midfielders
- Players 2, 3, 4 and 5 no more than five yards off GLE.
- Players 4 and 6 are covered by short sticks.
- Player 1 beggins the play with the ball.
- Player 1 passes the ball to player 5.
- Player 5 passes to player 6 quickly.
- Player 6 recives the ball ready to dodge
- Player 4 sets an outside pick while player 3 sets a pick for player 2.
- Player 4 wants to make sure he keeps his defender between himself and player 3.
- Player 6 dodge to pass.
- Players 3 and 4 set a double pick.
- Player 2 cuts below the double pick.
- Player 3 and 4 wants to prevent defense from getting in the area where 2 catches.
- Player 2 cuts high looking for a pass from 6, player 2 catches and curl inside.
- Player 5 supports on the wing.
- Player 1 supports on the “X”
- Player 2 shots to the goal.